It’s been a week since the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus released globally, however, we’ve already begun to hear some of the problems that proprietors are dealing with with Apple’s new flagship fashions.
The iPhone 7 comes with top notch overall performance upgrades and hardware enhancements such as better digicam, improved layout, faster processor and greater, however, what’s the laugh when you are going through troubles together with your new iPhone.
that will help you repair a number of the common issues with the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, we’ve compiled a list of all the acknowledged troubles and viable fixes.
1. Hissing Sound
Some iPhone 7 users have reported that the device makes a hissing sound when it’s under heavy load. The issue seems to be related to Apple’s new A10 Fusion chip, as it happens only when the device is working hard and appears to be coming from the back of the device near the Apple logo, which is the location of the chip.
Unfortunately, there’s no fix for this issue but users who are having this problem with their iPhone 7 should take it to their nearest Apple Store and have it replaced immediately.
2. Poor Battery Life
iPhone is usually criticized for having a poor battery life, and it seems that the issue still persists on iPhone 7. There’s no solid fix for this issue and it completely depends on your usage pattern, but we have a list of useful tips and suggestions for improving your iPhone’s battery life.
However, if your iPhone’s battery level reduces drastically then consider taking it to Apple Store to troubleshoot the problem or have it replaced.
3. “No Service” After Disabling Airplane Mode
Many iPhone 7 owners have reported that their device shows “No Service” after disabling Airplane Mode. While Apple hasn’t issued a fix for this problem yet, you can try the following solutions:
- Hard Reset your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus
- Remove the SIM card from its tray and re-insert it.
4. EarPods Remote Stops Working
Apple has removed the headphone jack from the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, which means that the new EarPods now have a lightning connector instead. However, some iPhone 7 owners have been reporting that the Lightning-to-3.5mm adapter, as well as the bundled EarPods remote, will intermittently stop working after 5 mins of inactivity when it is plugged into the phone.
Apple has released iOS 10.0.2 to fix this issue, so install it if you’re facing the issue.
- Download iOS 10.0.2 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
5. iPhone 7 Can’t Be Activated
A lot of iPhone 7 owners have problems activating their phone, especially on the first few days of the launch when the traffic on Apple’s servers are high.
The best thing to do is to stay patient and keep retrying until the activation server can be reached, but if it doesn’t help then try the following alternative solutions:
- Plug your iPhone into your computer and complete the activation process using iTunes. Make sure that iTunes is updated to the latest version.
- If you’re activating while on Cellular connection, then switch to Wi-Fi instead and make sure that the connection is stable.
- Switch off your iPhone and then turn it back on and retry the activation process.
6. Wi-Fi Problems
Wi-Fi problems are one of the most common issues users face with their iPhone. If your new iPhone 7 is having troubles connecting to a Wi-Fi network, then you can read the following article to find out how to fix the issue:
- Tips and Tricks to Fix iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Wi-Fi Problems.
7. Bluetooth Connectivity Problems
ust like WiFi issues, Bluetooth connectivity problem is another common issue of iPhone. If your new iPhone 7 is having issues with a connected Bluetooth device, then the first thing you can do is to “forget” the device and reconnect it:
- Go to Settings -> Bluetooth
- From the My Devices list, find the device with which you are facing issues and tap on the blue ‘i’ button next to it.
- Tap on ‘Forget This Device’.
- Now try connecting to the device again.
If the problem still persists, consider resetting your network settings by going to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings.
These are some of the common issues that owners are facing with the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. If you are unable to fix a problem with your phone then the best thing to do is to take it to your nearest Apple Store and ask a support staff for help.