In case you cannot see the fancy new bubble results in the iMessage for ios 10, here’s your fix!
Some Funny and new features coming to iPhone and iPad are the bubble effects in iMessage for ios 10. With them, you can slam down a message or send it softly. You can light the display screen with lasers or fill it up with balloons. But what do you do while you try and use it and nothing happens?
The perfect restoration is to check your accessibility settings, specifically: reduce motion. Bubble consequences depend on the very physics engine lessen movement disables. So, if you switch on lessen motion, you switch off bubble effects. It’s no longer obvious, however it’s what takes place.
Keep in Mind:
If you became on reduce movement because ios animations reason vertigo or comparable reactions, go away it off. You are now not missing any actual capability with bubble results, best a laugh. If you grew to become on lessen movement because you observed the lack of animation makes ios quicker, sense loose to show it backpedal. Ios with lessen motion on is without a doubt a fragment of a 2d slower — it’s just a trick of perception that makes it appear faster.
How to turn off reduce motion on your iPhone or iPad
First, you want to ensure reduce motion is off:
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on Accessibility.
- Tap on Reduce Motion
- Switch Reduce Motion to Off.
How can we send bubble effects iMessages in iOS 10
Test whether bubble effects are working or not:
- Enter the message you want to send.
- Press firmly (3D Touch) or long press (no 3D Touch) on the Send button (looks like an upward pointing arrow).
- Select the Bubble tab at the top (if it’s not already selected.)
- Tap on the effect you want to apply: Slam, Loud, Gentle, or Invisible Ink.
- Tap on the Send button to the right of the effect you chose (looks like an upward pointing arrow).