How to delete Snapchat account
If any messaging service represents the meaning of “carpe diem”, it must be Snapchat. Snapchat is famous because of its temporary nature. Messages, pictures, and videos will disappear forever some seconds after the recipient takes a look at them. And just as your messages dissolve in a heartbeat, Snapchat has made it as fast and simple for your whole account to disappear forever too.
Are you ready to go to delete Snapchat account? Whether you have been naughty or nice, sometimes your best bet is to let go and start clean. Whatever your reason for leaving may be, we are here to help you through the process. There are two ways that how to delete Snapchat’s account, Here are the methods that how to delete Snapchat account.
How to delete Snapchat account (method 1)
- Go to https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/delete_account from any browser (you can’t delete the account from the actual app).
- Enter your username and password.
- Check the box to confirm you are not a robot.
- Select “login”.
- Enter your username and password once again.
- Select “Delete my account”, all the way at the bottom.
- You are done! Snapchat will keep all your data for 30 days, just in case you want to return. If that is the case, simply log back in to reactivate your account.
How to delete Snapchat account (method 2)
- Open your browser and go to Snapchat.com.
- Scroll down and select “Support”, under the “Company” section.
- Select “Learning the basics”.
- Select “Account Settings”.
- Select “Delete an Account”.
- Follow the same steps as method 1.
How to delete Snapchat account: Wrapping up
There you have it, guys! Now you are free from Snapchat and ready to start a new life. Or you can just reactivate it when you start feeling withdrawals!
You may also like: